Your July Social Media Holiday Calendar
Want to make sure you’re hopping on all of the social media holidays and trends this July? Here’s a list of all the holidays in July, from the biggest to the silliest and everything in between. This July Social Media Calendar will help you plan out all of your July social media content.
July 2021 Social Media Holidays
- July 1: Canada Day, International Joke Day
- July 2: World UFO Day
- July 3: National Stay Out of the Sun Day
- July 4: Independence Day (USA)
- July 5: National Bikini Day, National Workaholics Day
- July 6: International Kissing Day, National Fried Chicken Day
- July 7: World Chocolate Day
- July 8: National Video Game Day, Be a Kid Again Day
- July 9: National Sugar Cookie Day
- July 10: National Kitten Day, National Piña Colada Day
- July 11: National Free Slurpee Day, National Mojito Day, World Population Day
- July 12: National Pecan Pie Day
- July 13: National French Fry Day
- July 14: Bastille Day (France), National Mac and Cheese Day
- July 15: National Pet Fire Safety Day, National Clean Beauty Day, Get to Know Your Customers Day
- July 16: National Cherry Day
- July 17: World Emoji Day, National Tattoo Day
- July 18: National Ice Cream Day, Nelson Mandela International Day, World Listening Day
- July 19: National Daiquiri Day
- July 20: National Lollipop Day, National Moon Day
- July 21: National Hot Dog Day
- July 22: National Hammock Day
- July 24: National Cousins Day, National Drive-Thru Day
- July 25: National Parents’ Day, National Hot Fudge Sundae Day, National Wine and Cheese Day
- July 26: National Aunt and Uncle Day
- July 27: National Scotch Day
- July 28: National Waterpark Day
- July 29: National Chicken Wing Day, National Intern Day (last Thursday in July)
- July 30: International Day of Friendship
- July 31: National Avocado Day
How to Use July Holidays in Social Media Marketing
If you’re worried about finding something to post for all of these obscure holidays, don’t! In fact, you shouldn’t plan your entire social media content calendar around holidays. Go through July’s social media holidays and make note of especially prominent ones or days that will matter to your audience.
Does your resort have a waterpark? National Waterpark Day on July 28 might be a great day to mention something about that on your Facebook.
Did you host a family influencer lately? National Parents’ Day could be a good tie-in.
International Friends Day is a great day to shout out your fellow business friends (and partners), or share travel tips for girls’ getaways!
The opportunities are endless, but whenever you’re looking for holidays to include in your content planning, make sure to keep it relevant to your audience and specific to your business!